The plain truth is that many people don't know how to protect themselves after an accident or arrest. These are, of course, stressful events; so, it’s not surprising when people do and say things that are not helpful to their situation. In fact, it makes sense in light of the fact that most people, simply put, just do not know what to do or what not to do—after an accident or during an arrest. Obviously, the same is true when they appear in-court. As a result, the government or the opposing party in a civil suit, will have all the power and all the knowledge – which puts you at a terrible disadvantage.
The Daniel Law Firm, P.C. helps you know and understand your rights so, together, we can protect them at every stage of your criminal charge or civil action.
- Criminal Defense - Our firm, with over 15 years of experience, has successfully handled hundreds of felony and misdemeanor cases with a vast range of criminal charges.
- Traffic Law Defense - The Commonwealth of Virginia has over a dozen Reckless Driving statutes which are Class 1 Misdemeanors and charges such as DUI/DWI, Hit & Run, and Driving Suspended that carry heavy penalties. We successfully handle these type of cases on a daily basis and can help you with your traffic case.
- Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Malpractice - We have over 15 years of experience with Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Malpractice cases.
- Intellectual Property - We will guide you in understanding your Intellectual Property rights and will assist you in your action to recover compensation for misuse and/ or infringement of your trademark and/or copyright.
- Gun Trusts - If you have a large and/or valuable gun collection, own or wish to own a silencer or Class III gun - then a Gun Trust will be beneficial to you
We Take the Time to Explain Your Case Even Before You Become a Client
Most people who become involved in a legal matter quickly become frustrated and overwhelmed as they try to keep up with what is going-on. At our firm, we will listen to the facts of your case, and we take the time to answer your questions. In keeping with our philosophy, we explain the process to keep you informed at every stage of your case; and, we do it in plain language.
We offer FREE and Private Consultations. Call us toll free at 844-920 -2210 today and let us explain your rights.
The Daniel Law Firm, P.C. serves clients who live or have been charged in the Greater Roanoke & New River Valley, as well as the Southside and Southwestern Regions of Virginia.