Quen Emick is an experienced personal injury and civil litigation attorney bringing more than 15 years of legal experience to The Daniel Law Firm, P.C. Quen has devoted his career to representing and helping people who have been injured as a result of the negligence and carelessness of others, whether they be large corporations, big business, or another individual. He has extensive litigation and trial experience in a variety of cases involving damages and recoveries in the millions of dollars to a few thousand. Through the years, he has successfully handle cases for victims who have been harmed as a result of Motor Vehicle Accidents, Truck and Tractor Trailer Accidents, Medical Negligence or Malpractice, Defective Products, Slip and Fall Accidents, and Wrongful Death, as well handling Insurance Disputes and Negotiated Settlements.
Put Quen’s extensive experience in handling personal injury and civil litigation matters to work for you. If you’ve been harmed as a result of the negligence or carelessness of another, whether they be big business or another individual, please do not hesitate to call The Daniel Law Firm. All initial consultations are confidential and free of charge, and we will be happy to discuss your case with you and answer your questions.
Admitted to Practice:
- 1999 Virginia State Bar
- 1999 Supreme Court of Virginia
- 2000 U.S. District Court (Western District of VA)
- 1999 U.S. Court of Appeals (Fourth District)
- 1996, Bachelor of Arts, with Distinction, Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, VA
- 1999, Juris Doctor, The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, PA
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (VTLA)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Virginia Bar Association (VBA)